They are work, worship, play and love.
- Work is your daily job.
- Worship is your faith.
- Play is your recreation time.
- Love is your family.
- Introvert: Probably this is not something many might say about me although the truth is I am one. I am not really the out going types. Give me a book to read, a computer with internet...I would sit at home the whole day!
- Work: I am a dentist by profession and have my own clinic. My wife says that I am a workaholic. I do admit, at work I love to work! There have been times when I was to come home early from work but then patients would turn up and I would stay till I was finished with every one of them. I remember some one once saying,"If you enjoy what you do, then you would never have to work a single day in your life again.
- Worship: Some people say that work is worship, I say that's not true. If you do not have time to connect with your creator and yourself then over time you would wear out. I am a Christian by faith. Yes, I believe in God and Jesus. And this is also where I do spend a varsity time in. Serving at my local church. Spending time with people, learning more about God; there's nothing like it! This is one of my passions!
- Play: I love games! I must admit here that I am not an out door games person! I love indoor games although I also do enjoy watching outdoor games too! Earlier I used to play board games and even table tennis and badminton, then shifted to compute games. I don't spend too much time these days. Now its Android games and spend time trying to crack the high score on text twist!
- Love: I do spend time in every one of these things but one area that I wouldn't compromise on anything is spending time with my love, my wife. Take away everything but I would reserve time for this. There are days in the week which no one can have but her. We would always make time in must of our busy schedules to go out and have a great time with each other!
- Well two more points... I love to read books, still trying to get a handle on Android kindle, not used to reading stuff that's not on paper!
- Finally, well I enjoy watching movies. Anything that has a good story line to it.
- Hilda Simon ~ She is my sister (Lol! That's not the main reason!) my editor, the reason to why this blog site even exists here today! She has done the works! Like to read through her blog, the way she captures life from a totally different angle!
- Poonam ~ Met her while flipping through other blogs, reading through her blog encourages me many times!
- Bhavana ~ Met her via twitter while she missed her train to Hyderabad! Social worker and an Indian down to the heart! Her perspective of our Nation is well captured on her blog!
- Roshan (dunno if you can give it back!) ~ I have to give this back to you buddy! Well known friend, doc and recently awarded premium blogger from Blogadda! His blogs always gives a reason to smile even through the varsities of life! Thanks to this guy I discovered the blogging community!
- Rupert ~ just getting to know him but enjoy the way he uses words on his blog! His views on different aspects of life are amazing!